Behind the scenes: The Club Penguin Comedy Awards.
Hey guys! Lee here with another post! I hope you all are having a good day today! No need to ask me how my day has been because you're behind a screen. Haha! *buh dum cha!*. Anyways this is my first behind the scenes blog post! These posts is mostly what my blog is about. Extra video info. So lets get right into it!
You may have heard of my original series, "The Club Penguin Comedy Awards" or CPCA. If you follow me on Twitter and subscribe to my Youtube. Its about choosing the best out of two CP comedians/video makers. It's depended off of votes in the comment section. I put one of each nominee's video's and the CP people vote which one they think is more funniest. It's kinda like picking the president. It's crazy and people vote by the popular vote. See what I did there? No Lee let's not get into this year's election! Lol. Now the nominee's can't vote for themselves. That would be cheating and they will get disqualified. That would be even more crazy wouldn't it? I did two CPCA's. The first one was Yellow35166 vs Tech70. You may know those names. Anyways lets get on with the good stuff!
Stuff you never knew.
1. CPCA was based off the "Club Penguin Play Awards" a real party on CP.
2. The first CPCA took a day to record and edit. Same thing with the second!
3. CPCA was planned one month before it was recorded and edited.
4. CPCA was originally going to be against pro comedy video makers.
5. CPCA's thumbnail was designed by Lee.
6. Lee didn't think CPCA was going to do well when it surprisingly did! The first currently have over 200 views and the second has over 100.
7. Goofy fact: Lee forgot to turn computer audio off so weird music was playing because of the cuts he made while editing. He realized that it sounded weird but interesting so he kept it.
8. Other people made a CP Comedy Awards but wasn't as successful as Lee's.
I hope you like those facts! For now, waddle on!